Flubendazole API Intermediates Cas 31430-15-6
CAS NO: 31430-15-6
EC NO: 250-624-4
Molecular Formula: C16H12FN3O3
Molecular Weight: 313.2832
* Flubendazolum [INN-Latin],
* (5-(4-Fluorobenzoyl)-1H-benzimidazole-2-yl)carbamic acid methyl ester,
* Methyl 5-(p-fluorobenzoyl)-2-benzimidazolecarbamate,
* Methyl N-(5-(p-fluorobenzoyl)-2-benzimidazolyl)carbamate,
* 2-Benzimidazolecarbamic acid, 5- (p-fluorobenzoyl)-, methyl ester,
* AIDS-084892, * AIDS084892,
* Carbamic acid, (5-(4-fluorobenzoyl)-1H-benzimidazol-2-yl)-, methyl ester,
* Carbamic acid, [5- (4-fluorobenzoyl)-1H-benzimidazol-2-yl]-, methyl ester,
* CCRIS 4480, * EINECS 250-624-4,
* Flubendazol [INN-Spanish],
* Flubendazole [USAN:BAN:INN],
* Flubenol, * Flumoxal, * Flumoxane, * Fluvermal,
* NSC 313680, *NSC313680,
* R 17899, * R 17,889,
Chemical Name: methyl N-[5-(4-fluorobenzoyl)-3H-benzoimidazol-2-yl]carbamate
Flubendazole is a synthetic anthelmintic belonging to the benzimidazole carbamates which acts by inhibiting the microtubular assembly in absorptive cells of nematodes. It acts by binding to tubulin, the dimeric subunit protein of the microtubules. It inhibits microtubular assembly in absorptive cells: i.e. of intestinal cells of nematodes. This is shown by disappearance of cytoplasmic microtubules, accumulation of secretory granules in the cytoplasm due to a block in their transport, leading to an impaired coating of the cellular membrane and a decreased digestion and absorption of nutrients. Irreversible lytic degeneration of the cell, due to the accumulation of secretory substances (hydrolytic and proteolytic enzymes), results in the death of the parasite.
Flubendazole is a broad-spectrum anthelminthic agent effective against endoparasites such as gastro-intestinal ascarids, hookworms, whipworms found in dogs, and active a range of gastrointestinal parasites in pigs and poultry such as roundworms, and tapeworms, Ascaris suum (large roundworm), gapeworms, Hyostrongylus rubidus (red stomach worm), Oesophagostomum dentatum (nodular worm), Trichuris suis (whip worm), Strongyloides ransomi (adult), Metastrongylus apri (lungworm).Flubendazole is ovicidal.
Storage Keep container tightly closed in a cool, well-ventilated area.
MSDS Provide as per request after the order or contract is signed.
Hi-Tech Business is one of the leading flubendazole,wholesale flubendazole api intermediates cas 31430-15-6 manufacturers and suppliers. Our products for sale will bring you many benefits without doing any side effect. Welcome to buy or wholesale the product upon right dosage for healthy uses from us, and enjoy our reasonable price.